Inspired by this post, here are 15 random thoughts about dating:
1. it gets easier the more experience you have.
2. objects in your mirror may not be what they appear to be.
3. are the majority of online dating profiles fake?
4. has the disappearance of regularly used and free public spaces increased the challenge of finding a partner?
5. repeated though after first date: "it all looked so good before we met."
6. first impressions are often flawed
7. falling in love is so much easier than actually loving someone
8. i have plenty of time; i'm not getting any younger
9. i though FWB was a television show when I first saw it written in a dating profile.
10. writing about dating is often more fun than actually going on dates these days
11. if i had a dollar for every time i heard or read the phrase "down to earth," I'd be able to buy the earth. all of it.
12. it gets harder the more experience you have.
13. actually, dating isn't easy or hard. it's just mysterious.
14. i have learned a lot about myself and others.
15. in the end, though, i still know next to nothing.